Sunday, January 17, 2010

GINGERLY GOLDEN

I have declared I am going to recycle one item a day this year....whether it be an emotion, a reaction, an article of clothing ,an unnecessary
household item or thought...keep my highways uncluttered shall we SAY...this will bring in rebirth...I host change with a vengence..
My refuel elixir:
Juice 6-8 corms of fresh ginger either in a blender, sieve and reserve the filtered juice or juice thru a juicer ( I swear by the Jack LaLane )
Drink this 2xs a day with water 1T to 2 cups of water...or add a T. to hot water for a tea..
and then sit down and read WORLD CHANGING a user's guide to the 21st Century.
bird by bird....song by song...thread by thread...
In this blog: food ,thought and the arts of daily life
I will plant the extra corm now in a pot of soil...next spring brings a red ginger flower

1 comment: